A Fancy Shaped Diamond is the name given to diamonds which are cut into shapes other than a round brilliant cut. The most popular cuts that this phrase includes are pear, marquise, radiant, cushion, oval and heart shapes.
- All of the mounts are handmade using either British Hallmarked 18ct Gold or 950 Platinum.
- The rings shown are all individually handmade with a unique cut diamonds. We use only GIA, IGI, HRD & BGI diamond laboratory certificates.
- Diamond colour is graded from D (Colourless) to Z (Light Yellow). After Z a diamond is graded in the fancy colour range.
- Diamond clarity is graded from F (Flawless) to I (Included).
- Diamond cut is graded from Excellent to Poor.
- Diamond weight is given in carats. 1 carat contains 100points.
If you do not see what you are looking for or you wish to alter any of the designs on the site please call 0800 043 3573 or email email@example.com as we can hand make a ring to your specifications in our London based workshop.
Most of our rings can be sized to fit any finger size, if the size is not listed on the website please contact us.
As all of our engagement rings are individual and bespoke we can normally ensure delivery in the UK within 1 week.
If a diamond is independently certified by a laboratory a diamond certificate will be provided.
If a diamond is uncertified, one of our qualified diamond graders will examine the piece and give a colour and clarity which will be stated on the legally binding jewellery valuation that is supplied with all purchases.